[Release] PD Gates

PD Gates by Mailar
This is my another map dev release!
I made gates around PD for protection and make sure criminals wont climb over bridge to PD car park this may help you with trespassing civs!

I made this map yesterday but today I fixed the gates so you can drive through them with vehicle!

Leave a nice comment if you enjoy!

Install Here | Enjoy

Previous posts
[Release] PD Skatepark
[Release] Devil Frog | Painting - #3 by AutistaComunista
[Release] [Standalone] M_RBG-Watermark
[Release] [Standalone] M_Hud V2 - #5 by Mailar

2 Likes

People can still climb over in several places (very corner or the hedge with the flag, for example) and it’s not necessarily realistic - the gates have no frames whatsoever and the fences on Vespucci Blvd. aren’t placed related to the ground that well. I would also suggest cleaning the area up, such as removing the loose trash piles, benches and whatnot to make it look cleaner.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to hate or anything like that but this can definitely be improved by quite a margin! If you’re just getting into level desing this is a decent effort, however.

1 Like

this is better then the skatepark map you released in the same spot lol … if your new to ymap making i suggest learning more before releasing stuff … as @_4iY said it looks odd due to then gates having a frame… also if your going to add a bunch of props try cleaning up the area a little more too (also what @_4iY said lol )

but over all still better then the last release :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the release :grin:

1 Like

Useful af