[Release] Panic Button Script

Recently while browsing the FiveM forums i found a post by @EastTNDashcam asking about a “Panic Button Script” and wondered why isn’t there one out with good features. I then decided to make the “Panic Button Script”, whose name strongly suggest what it does. Basically, you register officers with RCON commands and if any of them hit the Panic Button, all officers are alerted about that, with a Street Name + Cross and a Blip on the map showing the route to that position.

Further explanation for all commands, uses and installation are in the README.txt file that comes in the pack.

Commands (RCON):

addcop <player server id>
listcops
clearcops
removecop <cop id>

For more scripts, beta releases and more join my Discord at: http://discord.me/drwyatt
I’ll update this post every update with changelogs and links for download.

LATEST VERSION ( v1.1 ): https://goo.gl/RxBN6r

CHANGELOG:

* Fixed Cross Street Glitch
* Added Zone Names

Thank you @EastTNDashcam for giving me this amazing idea that i hope will help out many clans around the FiveM community.

11 Likes

Awesome script, love it. Which ID do I need to enter to add a cop?

Thanks for supoorting this script! To add an officer you need to use the player’s id which you can see using the sccoreboard. But to remove an officer you need to use “listcops” and see the officer id.

1 Like

Do I need to add them everytime after a Server Restart or a Officer disconnects because then it changes his ID

No, the script uses its own database that stores the officer’s steam hex, so everytime you leave and join back the server still detects you as a cop.

1 Like

That’s awesome, keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

looks great :grinning:

1 Like

Heyo! First of all great Idea of a Script and very useful. Is there anyway to change the Key? Like F7 or F8?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! Will work on a .cfg file where you can customize the key! Keep an eye out for updates.

Alright! Keep up the awesome work :wink:

Best regards,
avex

1 Like

i type the command in game and it says “Access denied for command addcop”. i dont know what to do

The commands need to be sent via RCON (Your console), not in-game.

You sir… are a legend and I applaud you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This script is gonna be great for better role play experience

1 Like

UPDATE v1.1 RELEASED

This update fixes the No-CrossStreet Glitch (Reported by @Benni0902) and adds a Zone Name to the Notification.

DOWNLOAD : https://goo.gl/RxBN6r

2 Likes

Hello,

Awesome script, i love it.
However it’s possible to add a config.lua script with text for tradution to another language ? or change Key F6 ?
Finally i use already my own database “Cop” maybe it’s possible to use it with something in config.lua script ?

sorry for my english, i’m french ^^

Congratulation for work !

1 Like

Do you have a screenshot of the message? :smile:

I’m currently working on a config file. I really like the idea of translating the plugin, so, if possible, can you join my Discord Server so you can help me enable translations to French.

Sorry for bad resolution, but this is what it looks like:

Sem título

2 Likes

Hey!! Awesome script! Along with being able to change the key, can you also enable where we can change the output? I know atm, we only have a sheriffs dept so we are all deputies. Would be cool to be able to atleast change that part to deputy or LEO. Awesome job with this though!

2 Likes