[RELEASE] [PAID] utility_farming

fixed, thanks for the report.
i had accidentally uploaded an old test version :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Now it works perfect, thank you very much. Great job

@XenoS.exe
Unfortunately, you “cannot” climb into the tractor! The qb-vehiclekeys (owner) trigger needs to be adjusted! Unfortunately you can’t do it yourself because the script is encrypted! So please update!
“TriggerEvent(“vehiclekeys:client:SetOwner”, GetVehicleNumberPlateText(veh))”
also does not work with “Config.OnMissionVehicleSpawn = function(veh, plate)”

I’ve tested it with over 3 people, so that feature works, you probably miss something

Hi, I have a little problem

Do you have installed the Utility Library?

hi there :slight_smile:
im having a similar issue with the tractor… i cant get in unless i lockpick it. have you heard of any reasons why this would be happening at all?
thanks heaps, great work :slight_smile:

The solution is here:

Is this script use FiveM escrow

yes, but it has a giant config, all three jobs are produced by the config, so it’s very editable

How about many players doing this job in the same time ? its possiable ?

yes, sure

How can I change the font size of 3D text

Does it work with standalone at all?

i did look at this script thinking its brilliant but after I pad and installed to my qb server its not good 80% time hae bail is tip over so you cant connect trailer unless you hit the trailer like 7 times trying to flip it down. then when you got to harvester 50% off the time I’m going up and down trying to get it to cut crops and if i hit a bump in the mud it gets stuck nothing you can do apart from find a car and hit it plus payments don’t work all the time and yes its after you updated the script plus support is terrible after paying for a different script from them and not getting it in my key master they have run me in circles telling to me ask tebex then tebex telling me to contact them then they say its not there problem like wtf you take my money but refuses to help ? i will update my post if problem get fix

if you bought something and it didn’t arrive we can’t do anything about it, we don’t control that part, the only thing you can do is to contact tebex or fivem somehow.
payments work perfectly, i have tried them several times and they always went through after the last fix.
i have never had the reverse packer spawn, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
only once did one person write to us about payments and it was fixed, i am not aware of anyone else ever writing to us about payments.

so tebex tells me they see the payment transfer but i did not receive the asset so they tell me to contact you i open a new ticket you ignore it for 3 day then tell me to contact tebex then we go in a big circle you telling me it there fault then they tell me its your fault but at the end of the day you got paid and i got nothing and by the looks of it and the way you lot talk its starting to look like i got scammed so the is 2 options i get what i pad for or you scammed me so what is it ?

can you write me on dm your tebex transaction id?

Is it possible with Utility Farming to create a bridge for ND Core and/or ox_inventory support even without source version?

where can i buy it? looks like its gone from tebex.