[RELEASE] [PAID] [STANDALONE] Loaf - Operational TV's

Hey, if a user connects after a video was started, he doesnt get synced and if they use refreshtv, console says:

Because the Tv shortly interrupts, i think the command work, but the Person who connected after the Video was stared doesnt see it. Frist if i turned the volume down, the person synced to the Video.

Can I play video links in MP4 format?

i want to buy but… Screenshot by Lightshot

From my testing it works but I will look into this error :slight_smile:

Not yet, I will add MP4 support soon though. Hopefully today but I can’t promise anything.

Sometimes tebex doesn’t work… Try again later or contact tebex support, unfortunately I can’t help you with that kind of issue :confused:

Screenshot by Lightshot hello everyone how is possible configurate this script here ? i dont know the name for the tv…exist tool for make this?

The script has been updated! You can now play MP4 videos, @Xuanxuan_Chen.

It also works with Cinema Doppler now

Buy now!

hello I need help entering the coordinates of my cinema … I tried to do it by myself but it doesn’t work … could you help me? Screenshot by Lightshot

Hey, is it possible to play a video automatic on specific TV on a certain time?

This is not possible out of the box, no

Everyone have any of you managed to get this screen to work? Screenshot by Lightshot the props in question is called: v_ilev_cinscreen

good evening, is it possible to watch TV from a distance? When I move away the TV goes off

You can change the viewdistance in the config

i don’t have viewdistance in the config

That’s nice, i loved and i’m buying now haha.

I can’t see that you have purchased the script… You can change it in the config, specific for each tv model.

@Loaf-Scripts Is it possible, that only the player who started a video, can adjust volume and change or stop the Video? (I think thats only a client script thing, which can be adjusted by myself? Or am i wrong?)

By default it is not possible, but yes you should be able to implement that via the client side

v_ilev_cin_screen

doeas anyone know the prop name to this tv