[RELEASE][PAID]Squid Game pack for 100 players (Vests + Jacket[OPTIMISATION]

«« ---------------------- -------- ≪ ° ◇ ◆ ◇ ° ≫ --------- --------------------- »»

Pack of 100 vests + 100 tshirts Squid Game !

140 for Men and 60 for Women!

Different numbers!

Pack for the women & men!

Package for Fivem.

Installation instructions provided. See you soon!

Team Sunny Design

«« ---------------------- -------- ≪ ° ◇ ◆ ◇ ° ≫ --------- --------------------- »»

Team Sunny Design
Tebex - > Purchase here
Price : 20.03€ with taxes

«« ---------------------- -------- ≪ ° ◇ ◆ ◇ ° ≫ ------ ------------------------ »»

We can also make custom orders > Clothing Retexture/ Accessories/ Tattoo and also livery for your cars! Do not hesitate to contact us !

«« ---------------------- -------- ≪ ° ◇ ◆ ◇ ° ≫ ------ ------------------------ »»

any video ?

What’s the difference between these and your other ones? I bought the other ones? What’s the difference

here is a pack with 100 number for man and 100 number for women, if you want reproduce the games

in bulk it’s 100 jackets and 100 tshirts like the photos but with 100 different numbers for men and women

I could do this myself, why would i need to pay 20$ for it?

I could do this myself, why would i need to pay 20$ for it?

To not do it yourself, why else…?

2 Likes

come on guys they have spent time making them

1 Like

I don’t force you to buy… You have the right to go your way and do it yourself. I reworked the texture on several jackets and tshirts to make it look nice. I also took time to make 100 different numbers so that people could use this in a game with 100 different people. Have a good day

2 Likes

You can raise your own cattle, grow your own veges, bake your own bread but I don’t see you making your own double whoppers…

A lot of people like what I do, a lot of people ask me a lot of other things to do. I see only the positive, I wish you the best continuation :slight_smile:

lmao people are complaining, but he watches the new stuff every day

1 Like

the link to purchase is not opening for me