[Release][Paid] Special Names With Discord Rank + Id Over Head

Hi Guys :raised_hand:

As The Title Says, Its A Special Name Script that will Work With Your Discord Server Ranks.

You Can Add As Many As Special Names for a Rank
For Example :arrow_double_down:

• [Owner]
  • [Admin]
  • [Moderator]
  • [VIP]

You Can Assign As Many Role IDS to a Special As You Need!
For Example if you have 2 Different Roles in your Server that you want To Be Assigned to [VIP] Special name Its Easily Possible!.

Screenshot of the Config file :arrow_double_down:

• You Can Customize The Size,Position,Color of Your Special Names as you want.
  • You Can Fully Customize their Color (RGB) And You can Also Set them to Show Like a Rainbow (‘rainbow’)
  • There is also a Config.KeyToShow That will Toggle the Special Names and id over heads Off and On. Its Good for taking screenshots! :slight_smile:
  • You May Want to Enable Config.ClearLos To Prevent People From Getting Others Location info In Situations Like Gun Fights
  • This Script is Rate Limit Friendly For Discord and it will request only once when player joins the server and saves his roles for feature uses and players

Some Screenshots :framed_picture: (Sorry I have a trash PC i Could not Record a video)

Cpu Usage And Optimizations:
DrawText in fivem Takes alot of CPU % and there is nothing we can do about it, i optimized this script as much as i could, But because of the DrawText function cpu usage it still takes a little bit CPU. so don’t Expect this script to be 0.01 cpu ms :slight_smile:

You Can Buy This Script From My Tebex Store (Click Here)

2 Likes

Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team.

Thank you.

How is this worth 15 euros??

2 Likes

How Much Did You Expect!?

Price Dropped to 7.00 Euro for next 5 purchase, i think its a reasonable price!

1 Like

nice pesar

much better. but you have to learn to keep your things at reasonable prices. Like 15.99+ for a script like this? Wouldn’t be worth it. you can make good scripts and such like jobs or something and put them at 15.99 depending on how complex it was.

2 Likes

Yeah, true. It’s literally just a text print on the screen with discord ace perms, should’ve been free imo…

1 Like

if its that easy why you don’t develop it yourself and release it for free for the community ? :slight_smile: :heart:

Because I like keeping my self made things for myself?

then don’t expect people to release all of their things for free :slight_smile: :heart:

15.99 isn’t a reasonable price for a overhead… 5 would be

1 Like

i know, its not 16 euro. its 5.99 Right now

give me it for free that would be a good start

1 Like

Sure dm me

Price is back to 7.99 , is it gonna lower down anytime soon?
Dope script tho

Sorry I do not have any plans to lower the price right now . Price Depends on the popularity and the Effort that I put in for it . Thats why its a little bit more now compare to the release time

No one but me can see them. How do i fix this?