[RELEASE] [PAID] Labs in instance

Code is accessible No, Only config and template on TV
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) -500
Requirements Gabz Ammunitions
Support Yes
2 Likes

Looks really good!

Question: Does the resource get rid of the standard target boards that are in the 2 ammunation locations?

Hi, thanks !

This is only compatible with Gabz Mapping for Ammunitions
So this script use the custom props in this mapping.
I have animated them for rotate

Nice work! It’d be great to display the character name instead of the user name though. Do you think you’d add this as an option?

Hi, it’s already the case if you are on esx or qbcore it’s preconfigured for take the character name.
Also, if you are on another framework you can edit the playername function :wink:

I have a weapon skill script where players gains experience with weapon and it makes them better at using. It has exports for adding experience. Would i be able to integrate that with this?

1 Like

Probably make a update tomorrow to make a event when user finish session with the results

So you can catch this event in others scripts to add ± skills for your player based on the result

1 Like

does this also work with the gabz mission row pd gun range?

No because target props are not the same, can’t rotate and points placement for head / body etc not the same

havent renamed it but its saying its been renamed, it has the name its asking to be named. Also doesnt seem to sync with other players.

Hello, yes it’s a know issue for the console message but does not do break the script

I will push a update today and check what’s going on with multiple players, all stuff are networked and work server side so every players should be sync

I have completly reworked network of targets, will push update on CFX in next hours, just need to test with people to see if problem is resolved

the rename issue is still present, havent tested the sync again yet but wanted to give an update

I know, i got some trouble with sync on my last network rework, now i have the solution but not at home on the past 2 days, going to work tomorrow and test with friend to a update. If all work as expected, it will be pushed on cfx max 8 october in the evening. Stay tuned here for the update changelog

1 Like

New Update v1.0.1 :

• Complete rewrite of network to fix the sync issue between players
  • Smoother animation of rotation
  • Fix of warning message in console
  • New event when a player finish session :
    ceeb_shootingRange:finish

Example:

RegisterNetEvent("ceeb_shootingRange:finish", function(playerId, score)
    print("Player with id " .. playerId .. " finished session with score of " .. score)
end)

Available right now on your CFX

issue still present as of v1.0.1 update

No, tested and retested all is good now, but i forget 1 point, i will push a Readme in cfx,

You need to update the file gabz_entityset_mods1.lua in your cfx-gabz-mapdata resource

Search for gabz_ammu_big_milo_01 and gabz_ammu_big_milo_02

Switch from

entitySets = {
  { name = 'shooting_range_targets', enable = true},
}

to

entitySets = {
  { name = 'shooting_range_targets', enable = false },
}
1 Like

New Update v1.0.2 :

• Added to the script the ability to disable default gabz targets

So now you can update gabz package every month without to edit cfx-gabz-mapdata

can confirm this resolved the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there! Im having an issue with the targets rotation, its double, and after finish the session, it shows the user name two times with diferent scores.