[Release] [Paid] Route 68 Police Department + Dock (Editable Logo Textures)

DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior
This is a map that I have created. I have placed a Police Department + Police Dock on Route 68 near Fort Zancudo. This building offers a custom built two floor MLO which is great for training cadets and processing crims.

The map is designed to be the main department for Route 68 and it can be a good training school for Cadets/Deputies due to it’s training room setting! It is excellent for a Roleplay server. This MLO also offers a gigantic one way secure parking for Police officers. There is also a big amount of field space behind the PD for many RP activities!
This map is unique when compared to my other maps due to it having a private (or public!) Police Dock for your sever. This river leads straight to the ocean!
The Interior/Exterior offers:

• A custom built MLO that has two floors!
  • Lobby, Changing Room, Training/Meeting room, kitchen, hallway, cells, processing room, office space, armory, evdience room, High Command / Sheriff/ Chief Office
  • Secure system for Officers to park up behind the building
  • Space for Civilians to park out front
  • A mechanic shed where Officers can park up their vehicles to be fixed
  • Access for Officers to big fields

Information:
Click Here to buy the map/ view my other work.
All important logo textures are unlocked! This means that you can edit the .ytd file to change the Department to be branded any way that you wish.

Youtube Video Overview
Imgur Showcase

int1

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Start the resource
Support Yes

This is nice. I think it is a great location especially for Highway Patrol. I do not think it’s really suited for local police or sheriffs due to the distance from the bulk of businesses and residences. It is good that this is customizable to due whatever with though.

I use several of Masi’s maps & they all work wonderfully!
I highly recommend purchasing maps from this genuine developer!

1 Like

Are you thinking about making one in grapeseed or cassidy trails are with a boat dock on the Alamo Sea?

I already have a Grapeseed PD on the forums / my store! :slight_smile: