[RELEASE] [PAID] Plate Remover [ESX]

Plate remover
With this script you can remove license plates from cars, and for that you need a “screwdriver”, and when you remove the plate you will get an “plate” item to use.
When you remove the registration, it will be “XXXXXXXX”, and when you use the “plate” item it will be original plate.

Easy to modify

• Animations
  • Props
  • Duration when puting and taking the plate

This script also have

• Item check
  • Item props
  • Player animation
  • Vehicle check

Dependencies

Plate remover

After purchasing the script you will receive an email from me with the product

Preview

Also I will release an update with fake plates, and whoever buys before the update will receive an email with the update

1 Like

Is This Compatible with ESX Garage systems that uses Plate based For Storing/Taking out a car?!
Because you are replacing the default plate text with XXXXXXXX
and also is this Client-sided only? so for example if i replace someone’s Car then i leave the server. he cannot reset his plate by using Plate item!?

If you have the “XXXXXXXXX” you will not able to store it on garage.
Yes you can reset the plate (Owner of the car)
80% client side, the server side is the registable items etc

Rly charging money for script like this. :smiley:
I will make and share it for free

Just imagine having a car with plate XXXXX and other 5 players have the same… Easy to duplicate items with any trunk inventory system.

1 Like

Not only that. Players will use it to get a second trunk storage. We had a script like that on our server and it got abused. The only fix would be to blacklist a licenseplate like XXXXX in your trunk inventory system.

1 Like

Agree, this has been done like 3 times and he is selling it xd

Ye, they won’t cause trunk scripts are using plates directly from database fetch and he is just changing veh prop plate. But yes taking money for that is a joke (like 80% of scripts on this forum) XD Better to give this money to the homeless or sth :man_shrugging:

Is a free script Link.
You just put some animations and an item.

can you send me a free version pls

that one has bugs unless using kuana garage, not sure if this one does or not though.

not sure which was released first but these seem very similar

Mine is from 1th of march. That is from 27 april