[RELEASE][PAID] Motorcycle Club Outfits (HAMC, Outlaws, Bandidos)

Add more realism to your server with these new outfits! 3 motorcycle club outfits (Hells Angels MC, Outlaws MC, and Bandidos MC)! Each club has a long sleeve leather jacket and a leather vest - each have 5 variations WITH patches for rank; President, Vice President, Sergeant at Arms, Member, and Prospect. The prospect has an additional patch on the back that says “Prospect”.

You can purchase this for $8.00 on my tebex store!

Checkout my other packs!

For Males
R&B & Hip-Hop Artist Pack
[4K Quality] Marvel T-Shirts Pack (12 Shirts)
NFL Sweaters Pack (16 Sweaters)
Motorcycle Club Outfits (Hells Angels, Outlaws, Bandidos)
Misc Meme/Funny Shirt Pack (13 Tops)
Cartoon Clothing Pack (12 Sweaters)
[PACK 1] NHL Jersey Package

For Females
[4K QUALITY] Female Playboy Sweater & Pants Pack (8 Variants)

Male & Female Packs
[4K QUALITY] Under Armour Pack For Male & Female (6 Designs Each)
Adidas Camo Outfits For Male & Female

2 Likes

100% need female biker vest… would pay for custom work if not included in this pack… dm me if interested

Sent you a message!

The links dont work how else can i pay you for these?

Hey J.Scott, I removed them from the forums and my store. You can shoot me a DM though!

how can i buy these

LIKE , but down, anyone have ?

Tebex shut my store down. You can add me on Discord: syntax29

Hells Angels MC aka 81 and Red Devils MC aka 184

All information, data, and materials presented about these clubs, including names, logos, pictures, graphics, etc. as well as the color scheme and layout of the website, are subject to national and international copyright, trademark rights, database rights and/or other intellectual property rights and protections. All reproduction is prohibited to the greatest extent possible under law. Our logos with the Death Head and Devil Head is only for members of our clubs to be used to show membership and for no other purpose.

SYL 81 / SYL 184

were can i buy them the link doesent work