[RELEASE] [PAID] K9 Script (w/ Logs)

SCRIPT UPDATE // 10/04/2022
↳ Removed K9 naming (as it was causing issues with nh-keyboard and provided no additional functionality)
↳ Moved Discord webhook into separate file (prevent exposing URL to client)

1 Like

Thank you for the update. I have purchased.

1. If I despawn my dog, then I try to make a new dog. It will not let me Spawn the dog. I click on Select Breed and nothing happens. So the bug doesn’t let me use script anymore after despawning dog. I have to relog on server. This same issue happens if someone kills the K9 and you want to go get another one. (Maybe this is intentional?)

2. The barking doesn’t play a sound for me. (OneSync Infinity issue maybe?) Edit: I’ve seen this issue before where only Chop sounds will play. Not sure what the fix is.

3. K9 keep
    I will open a support ticket on Discord.

Responded to your ticket!

2 Likes

Anyone else getting adhesive.dll crashes with this script. Create component errors. Something about TriggerEventInternal I believe. Its very frequent for everyone on the server when I have the script on

1 Like

U a lie man it still don’t work and do anything u was inbox about it and nothin yet happen it don’t work and u still taking money for a broke shit

Hey Nad, we are running into some issues with your script on our server…

First: Once your dog dies ingame, the only way to spawn another is by reconnecting to the server

Second: Is it possible to increase the running speed of the K9s in any way?
When ordering an attack, It would be great if they could run faster and especially if you could select the person to attack without having to stop moving, some way like with a laser only you can see or sth in that way… I think that would improve this script by a lot

We bought the script via Tebex, our Server is San Andreas County RP. We are very impressed by the script but would appreciate an improvement towards that a lot!

1 Like