[Release] [Paid] Grapeseed Police Department (Editable Logo Textures)

DESCRIPTION:
Interior and Exterior
This is a map that I have created. I have placed a Police Department on the Grapeseed main street. This building offers a custom built MLO which is great for training cadets and processing crims.

The map is designed to be the main department for Grapeseed and it can be a good training school for Cadets/Deputies due to it’s training room setting! It is excellent for a Roleplay server.

The Interior/Exterior offers:

• A custom built MLO
  • Secure system for Officers to park up behind the building
  • Space for Civilians to park out front
  • Access for Officers to the big open fields that Grapeseed has to offer

Information:
Click Here to buy the map/ view my other work.
All important logo textures are unlocked! This means that you can edit the .ytd file to change the Department to be branded any way that you wish.

Youtube Video Overview
Imgur Showcase
NEW UPDATED INTERIOR Showcase

9 Likes

An SASP version of the map is now available and included within the download! :slight_smile:

Honestly, I love the Variety this man gives. Having different branches around the map is nice and so RP heavy. People aren’t tied to the boring old MRPD and have a variety to choose from, the map is definitely built with Quality in mind too. 5/5 Stars man, keep up the amazing work!

I purchased this map and all was great but now it is colliding with what looks like native buildings I went to my keymaster to find any updates and the download is no longer available. I cannot seem to find a discord for Masi to attempt to get any updates or support. I’m not sure what is going on but I’d appreciate a response from the OP, but I honestly believe despite how nice the map is I may have to go with another creator and not buy any more from this one.

EDIT: With a response from the dev I received the discord role and most of my issues have been resolved. i can recommend the dev based on the support I received.

Can you tell me how to fix the mlo spawning on top of the vanilla buildings?

Ensure all ymap files are being streamed and make sure you arent srreaming any ymap files twice. The main culprit for this is you having another map in your server that streams the same ymap file.

1 Like

Okay where would I would look for these

Is there a way I could swap for the harmony station instead?

Hey there all!

This map has received the following updates:

• Editable Logos! You can now edit all department logos to whatever you wish!
  • Bigger MLO! I have created a new and bigger cell + processing room in a new basement.
  • Fixed bugs that were reported by customers!
  • Added a new Chief/Sheriff/High Command Office room!

Hope that you all enjoy. Thanks all. :slight_smile:

masi do u have this mlo??

Yes!
You can find it on my Store
Store