[RELEASE] [PAID] [ESX/QB] Vision Banking

Vision Banking is an advanced banking system, with unique systems in the world of fivem such as the account login system, this system allows entry into any account you want with two simple data, the client code and the pincode, consequently it is possible create multiple illegal situations for our rp server, all this is balanced by a PRT (protection) system where the user will have free choice to activate it or not.Vision Banking boasts excellent debit card system with metadata, always with it, it is possible to access the ATM with any card we have and consequently carry out criminal activity. For developers we thought of providing multiple APIs to create extension for our bank.

Preview

Tebex

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2500+
Requirements esx or qb, an inventory with metadata system or nothing (check docs)
Support yes
11 Likes

Looks clean! Nice release

1 Like

Looks very clean,pressing the like button for this one! Also the Vision Team is creating a very useful and good looking scripts,i recommend to check them out!

2 Likes

Thank you very much

The banking is very clean, it adapts well to the server, great work!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it

amazing script!

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is the best banking script for this price, ill recommend, easy to use. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much

I have been looking for a script like this for a while now and it works perfectly for my server. The most realistic banking script Ive ever used on my server so far. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a unique and realistic banking script! :fire:

2 Likes

Wow, Thank you so much, I really appreciate it

This bank is gorgeous , super easy to set up, the UI is very fluid and very optimized, realism is the strong point of this bank, i Definitely recommend it!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Its a very Beatiful UI and a Very Very GOOD Bank System.

• an Very Good Support!!!

every time again :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

A very extensive script, very cool options. I got help from the owner himself, I didn’t have to wait a moment for his answers, he is a very good developer and he solved my big problem. The script is worth the price, it’s simply GREAT!

1 Like

Thank you so much mate!!!