[RELEASE][PAID][ESX] Advertise Your Car

Informations

Hello everyone, this time we have created a script that player can advertise their car and sell them to the other players. this resource has a responsive ui and the code is fully optimized. players can advertise their car with which price that they like and when the others buy car, money will be automatically transfer to the seller.

• You can simply edit texts and coords in config file
  • Synced for server
  • Clear code.
  • Beautiful UI design
  • Player can put the cars with witch price that they like
  • Independent notify system
  • Discord log for manage the player

[TEBEX]

VIDEO

[click]

05fcd4c2a0d29eecf99c7461e38f0b6e7abf3e82.jpg|374x232.525

Screenshot (22)

Screenshot (30)

other resource =>
Gang Laptop
Advanced Gas Station owned

6 Likes

Amazing script, is there a way for us to disable the selling of certain cars? Example, there is a few cars that we don’t want to allow to be sold.

Discord link in post

sure it will added in the new update

looks pretty cool !

1 Like

Will it work with add-on cars?

Change log

Added blacklist vehicle (you can edit blacklist car in Config file )
Screenshot (32)

yes
it supported add-on cars too

Money will be transferred to the seller and ownership of vehicle too yes? works with default esx vehicleshop?

Very cool script! Would be cool to see this turned into a used car dealer type mechanic - have it take the vehicle from the player selling it, so they can’t drive it while it’s up for sale. Then add a job that can display vehicles currently listed for sale. Maybe make it so they take a configurable percentage of each used car sold.

No its not dependent to esx vehicleshop it just change vehicle owner identifier from owned_vehicles in data base

Suree i think this is a good idea for next update

1 Like

I will be a buyer once that’s added :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just to check to - will the code be exposed so we can make it update another SQL column? I’ll need to have it set a value for my garage column, both when it goes up for sale, and when it’s purchased.

Can you remove your vehicle from there if its not selling or you want to change the price?

Sure it will added in the next update ( today )

hello I have some problems

I also do not receive the money when I sell the vehicle

Oh okk
I will send you new files

Change Log

1. added command removead => for removing car from ads
  2. Fixed money system

that’s normal?