[RELEASE] [PAID] Advanced NLR System

Advanced NLR was created to enforce the New Life Rule that many servers have. When a player dies it will create a sphere in-game that shows the player a warning when they enter the zone. You can configure the script to work in multiple ways. For warning options, you can use “none”, “freeze”, or “kick”. Advanced NLR has a large configuration file that server owners can edit to meet their current needs. NLR Zones stop the player from returning back to the scene to cause more issues and saves staff members time by taking action automatically.

Images
Below are just a few images of what this script can do.

Video

Click Here for Video Preview.

Images

Configuration

Screenshot

Resource Consumption
Uses 0.01 to 0.02 ms while idle. Uses 0.02 per active zone (for that local player)

Purchase Link
You can purchase Advanced NLR for $15.00 USD $10.00 USD on Tebex Here!

Updates/Fixed
We will continue to update any script we publish. Have a feature suggestion or bug fix? Feel free to comment below!

Obfuscation
This resource NOT obfuscated at all. This allows anyone with simple Lua knowledge to change the script to their liking.

3 Likes

Like it, but you know tebex adds a VAT? 19$ is keeping me from buying it sadly :frowning:

1 Like

this looks extremely cool, love the work. may purchase it in the future but great work regardless and I’m glad you came up with something original :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve DMed you a coupon code. If anyone else encounters this feel free to shoot me a DM.

1 Like

Nicee!

1 Like

This is so cool!

1 Like

website not working

1 Like

Should be resolved now.

Updated Store Link: https://emergscripts.tebex.io/