[RELEASE] [PAID] 2K Garage System

2K GARAGE

Public and Private Garage script under development.

Features

• Easy to configure, you can configure as many garages as you want.
  • Includes, Private Garage (Properties: Houses, Apartments etc.) and Public Garage, with Vehicle Insurance System. If something happened to the vehicle, you can recover it at the insurance company.
  • Anti Vehicle Dupe System.
  • Lock and Unlock vehicle System.
  • If you quit inside garage you can return and you vehicles are saved.
  • Integration with ESX_Property
  • Car Insurance System,
  • Public Garage with position save in area radius.
  • No instances
  • You can configure the interior of the Garage in the config.lua file and place the interior of your choice.

Dependencies and Compatibility

• ES_Extended
  • ESX_Property
  • for integration with esx_property, place these two triggers in esx_property/server/main.lua:

Where to get it

Check out our Tebex store at

Get the Garage on our (Tebex store)
Showcase (Private Garage)

2K Dev Team! We are a group of developers, focused in script creation for FiveM

6 Likes

What’s the difference between your paid script and this free one?

1 Like

maybe the difference is this is a paid :smiley:
and this one you mention is free :smiley:

here a shortcut for you to compare it

compare to this paid.

• Easy to configure, you can configure as many garages as you want.
  • Includes, Private Garage (Properties: Houses, Apartments etc.) and Public Garage, with Vehicle Insurance System. If something happened to the vehicle, you can recover it at the insurance company.
  • Anti Vehicle Dupe System.
  • Lock and Unlock vehicle System.
  • If you quit inside garage you can return and you vehicles are saved.
  • Integration with ESX_Property
  • Car Insurance System,
  • Public Garage with position save in area radius.
  • No instances
  • You can configure the interior of the Garage in the config.lua file and place the interior of your choice.

and ofcourse its the same as it stores vehicle in garage :smiley:

1 Like

is it one sync infinity compatible? do all people have their own garages when inside since there is no instancing?

2 Likes

yes, we used others natives to instace people, and tested with one sync

2 Likes

The difference is that our script is a complete system in development, we will add many more things within this script and the free script is only from the garage. And the features of our script were highlighted above to compare

2 Likes

IP lock or encryption?

2 Likes

No, beacause FiveM the FiveM platform does not allow you to obfuscate or block the script by IP, you can check this at Realease Rules and F.A.Q

2 Likes

This is the same kinda thing im working on atm, yours looks great

Hello, when I run the script I have this error, I entered the command lines in esx_property, so I come to you to have a solution, and if possible to have a link to a Discord server if you have one because I did not find one, generally the sellers always have a Discord server to post the updates and announcements Screenshot_12|690x40

1 Like

you need remove

Server/main.lua line 198 function. this function is used for tests

Hey guys, having some trouble with the anti duping vehicle system not working. There are times where cars get sent to the impound, insurance or ETC and they still exist on the map.

nice script! i like your solution with insurance - preventing owned cars gone after despawning when disconnecting from server. keep working! <3

now question: the car lock/unlock funtion doesn´t work for me. there are no infos in console, animation works but didn´t lock/unlock. also infotext doesn´t appear. any dependencies or maybe known bugs causing this?

just bought the scrip but there are no blips on the map, is that correct?