[RELEASE] [PAID] (~12 euros) (ESX) hb_drugfarms | Functional GTA:O Drug farms for FiveM RP servers!

HB_DrugFarms: A more gameplay oriented revamp of drug functionality on FiveM RP servers.

Daily support for all buyers, custom requests possible!

hb_drugfarms takes heavy inspiration from GTA:Online’s “Bikers” update. Players must first purchase a farm, buy and deliver supplies to the farm and then sit back and wait for the drugs to be produced.

All of the farm’s features can be found on the laptop inside.

hb_drugfarms also allows teamwork via the “key” feature, give one to your friends so they can fill up your warehouse faster!

When you have some completed drugs, take them to the drug transporter at the small airstrip and watch the cash flow in.

Farms can be upgraded to allow for larger storage space and faster drug production.

This script has a lot of configuration:

- Farm locations

- Supplies vehicles

- Upgrade costs

- Production Speed

- Storage space

Addon possibilities:
- More drugs/items
- Police raids
- Be creative!

Purchase (Tebex)
Preview

any preview?

the problem is . before someone going to buy , they need to see some preview

I’ll add one tomorrow! I’m currently not at home but I’ll provide either a small video or screenshots here tomorrow!

3 Likes

Any special version for this?

No videos, no pictures (even on the purchase page), and the EXACT same features as

I mean, I’m probably wrong. It does make me curious though.

As I said in my previous comment, I’m uploading a preview video in a few hours. Thanks for your extremely helpful comment though…

Preview is up right now in the original post!

Still is exactly the same…

Please send a copy of your resource to moderators group for approval