[Release] Online Interiors (70+ Interiors with Teleport's & Blips)

I went a version before and it seems to work

1 Like

Nice, was wondering how could I get the online apartments to work.

Where can I find older versions?

Do you have a link for the older versions? The dev seems to have broken the current version and left it broken…

I installed it in my server and is workinf fine. but how can id add a way to sell the aparments to players so they can own it and only they can have acces???

how to fix this

in my case… this resolve. use this in gui.lua

function localPed()
return GetPlayerPed(-1)
end

function tablelength(T)
local count = 0
for _ in pairs(T) do count = count + 1 end
return count
end

Jo to the git hub and go to the first version before his lastest

So I looked through OPs code, comparing it with the previous version, and found why the current version (1.0.2) doesn’t work, and the good news is that it’s incredibly simple to fix.

All you have to do is rename the mod folder to online_interiors, instead of online-interiors.
Why? Because the OP renamed 3 things in the code that runs the GUI which is looking for an export under that name instead of the one with just a dash. OPs instructions on Github explicitly state to make a folder with the correct name (online_interiors), but it is obvious that he forgot to rename his file, and I didn’t see those instructions at first because OP didn’t post them here as well.

From the looks of it the new version basically just takes the map-edits out to be optional (I guess), and of course v1.0.2 features the renamed script export which requires the folder to be renamed, so it seems that using the previous version would be about the same unless he did some work on the interior scripts and/or map edits; I didn’t look those over.

Anyways, hope it helps.

1 Like

Hello, The teleport blips out front of the interiors do not work is there anyway i can fix this

Quick Update

I have now completed the new UI manager for Online Interiors. I am now on to the IPL manager. I am hoping to have this done in the next month or so! Thank you all for the patients. Expect some cool thing in the future!

what is the button to enter the in interiors?

so is there a way that you can make apt interior in Arcadius ?

Hey i am roleplaying in the hospital i would absolutely love an interior because i cant find one anywhere. The only area we can access is the morgue hahaha. I would even pay a bit for the amazing work you do.

has anyone had any issues with blips ?
ive added in a bunch and now it bugging out when i add anymore. im currently at 50.
but i add three more lines and it goes all wonky and several blips have messed up names or no name at all.
is this normal? ive gone over and over it and seams theres no code issues.
thanks

teleport on blips are not working for me

I put everything in properly and the TP’s aren’t working at all
Capture

If you are talking about removing blips to drug farms, processing plants, dealers, and things like that… I found a really easy way to enter closed buildings and teleport to the predefined labs in bob74ipl. Nothing will appear on the map which makes it a lot more challenging.

I’ve run into the issues of the blips not working… like no menu pops up. How would I got about fixing this?

Just wondering why the teleporters arent working. Anyone know?