[Release] Online Interiors (70+ Interiors with Teleport's & Blips)

It aint working

Yes thats happening with me the Blip shows up but there is no Option to Teleport.

New Online Interiors Version

Version 2.0

What’s New?

• New Framework
  • New Menu

Developer Notes.
I’d like to point out to everyone experiencing trouble. The script worked perfectly fine! A lot of you missed replacing the dash in “online-interiors” with a underscore, like so “online_interiors”. That’s why it was not working for you! Please read the README before saying it doesn’t work, and I don’t mean just skimming over it.

1 Like

Would you mind if I use the old teleport script on a small map release of mine? I will credit you and all that :wink:

for some reason if i remove teleports or just comment them out the entire script stops working, i can still see the white circle and it says press “E” just nothing happens anymore… i tried it even by removing a single teleporter… and all that happens is i hit E and it teleports me / black screen / then puts me back where i started

All fixed. Sorry about that.

so can i just comment out lines or do i have to redo the numbers to match ? realistically i only need the nightclub and the businesses

You can just comment them out.

I honestly love this plugin, it makes the RP so much more vibrant! I got a question though, is there a way to make the teleport pads on the ground less transparent? Like, change the opacity to 10% or something?

EDIT:
Already figured it out, in /teleports.lua, on line 378 put this line instead of the one that’s there:

DrawMarker(1, var.x, var.y, var.z - 1.02, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.7, 0.7, 0.9, 255, 255, 255, 10, false, false, 2, false, nil, nil, false)
1 Like

Hello creator is there away i can turn the blips off completely?

Thank you for this amazing resource!! It works perfectly! I really didn’t want to have to use ESX for interiors, and now I don’t have to!! LEGEND!!!

how do i download blipsbuilder

Just delete the blips.lua.

if the ports do not work, download esx_teleportpads and insert it into the script in this form

–Vanilla bar–in

{

Text = 'Stlac ~INPUT_CONTEXT~ pre  ~y~vstup do baru~s~.',

Marker = vector3(132.608, -1293.978, 28.269),

MarkerSettings = {r = 0, g = 255, b = 255, a = 100, type = 27, x = 1.5, y = 1.5, z = 0.4},

TeleportPoint = { coords = vector3(132.02, -1286.75, 29.27), h = 31.59 }

},

–out
{

Text = 'Stlac ~INPUT_CONTEXT~ pre  ~y~akciu~s~.',

Marker = vector3(132.517, -1290.901, 28.269),

MarkerSettings = {r = 0, g = 255, b = 255, a = 100, type = 27, x = 1.5, y = 1.5, z = 0.4},

TeleportPoint = { coords = vector3(131.175, -1295.598, 28.569), h = 117.29 }

},
1 Like

Do you someone guys have house interior for this hood ?

Are bunker interiors planned for this?

1 Like

This uses bob74_IPL as a base, any interior that Bob hasn’t added, you’ll have to find the IPLs etc and load them yourself and then you can use this resource to add teleporters and blips. If you look online you’ll find coordinates for the bunker etc.

Yo @Cloudy check your GitHub for pull requests

Is it possible to maek it so that only different jobs can use the teleporters?

1 Like

Are these just teleports or are interiors added?