[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] [Release] Old Vinewood - Custom Hairstyle for MP Females - FiveM Ready!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE :slight_smile: DON’T MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT, YOU ARE NOT THE EXCEPTION

Note: You must have FiveM Argentum level of Patreon support or higher to be able to stream custom assets.

Hi everyone! This is my second custom hair public release for GTA/FiveM. It’s just a soft classic bob. I’ve used it a while for my community but wanted to release something to you guys as it’s been a while. For more pictures, scroll to the bottom.

Currently the file is set to override female hair slot 70, but you can find a different slot using this website if you like - if you need more help check out my in depth custom hair streaming tutorial! I won’t be offering support in this thread as all questions are carefully answered in the linked tutorial.

You can download the files here in a Zip file from my GTA5 Mods listing.

(And before anyone says ‘Why not host on github?’ - Github is for code, this is an asset file.)

Installation is easy!
Make sure you have a FiveM Argentum patreon subscription or higher
Download the file
Unzip the file
Drag the entire Shelby_VinewoodHair folder into your resource section of your server
Add Start Shelby_VinewoodHair to your server config.
Turn on your server.
Done!

Enjoy :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey thanks for the release, I appreciate you sharing your work!

As always, thank you so much, always love all of your releases <3

1 Like

The link is not working. Please reupload. Thank You.