[RELEASE] [OLD-ESX] MechanicJob | Props | Elevators | Menus | Costumization Stations

You have to have money in you society in order to modify your cars, i just launched another update to fix a bug where you car reset his appearence!

yeah but how can ppl add money to society if boss action dont’ work?

It works ahah, you need to be a boss and go to mechanicsActions

I am on the whitelist with grade 4, and I have setted my job grade to 4 and isn’t working…

you have esx_society right?

yes and society money enabled

It has to work ahah, im using it !

I need Config.EnableESXIdentity = false on esx_society config?

That carhud could you share it?

Btw Nice Release bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone else having this weird bug when chaning car parts as turbo etc, the car changes color? Giving me black car after taking the car down from the lift…

Mate plz you need to start with leaving ZAP. They are the most horrible provider there is

Ye :joy: ill get VPS

Thats private sorry, but thanks !

update your script!

Using your latest changes, so how? :slight_smile:

Humm, i dont think so, i tested multiple times before uploading!

Good!!!

How would i go about making this be a command?

–{name = ‘fix1’, data = {type = ‘anim’, ad = “amb@prop_human_bum_bin@base”, anim = “base”, prop = 0, proptwo = 0, boneone = nil, bonetwo = nil, body = 49, x = 0.0, y = 0.0, z = 0.0, xa = 0.0, yb = 0.0, zc = 0.0}},
–{name = ‘fix2’, data = {type = ‘anim’, ad = “amb@prop_human_movie_bulb@base”, anim = “base”, prop = 0, proptwo = 0, boneone = nil, bonetwo = nil, body = 49, x = 0.0, y = 0.0, z = 0.0, xa = 0.0, yb = 0.0, zc = 0.0}},
–{name = ‘fix3’, data = {type = ‘anim’, ad = “amb@prop_human_bum_bin@idle_a”, anim = “idle_a”, prop = 0, proptwo = 0, boneone = nil, bonetwo = nil, body = 49, x = 0.0, y = 0.0, z = 0.0, xa = 0.0, yb = 0.0, zc = 0.0}},

EEEM i got a LIL problem and i have no idea how to fix it. Heres Gyazo GIF of it

I got the same thing. Problem is with the car lift script. Restart Fivem to fix it. And it will come back some times