[RELEASE] [OLD-ESX] MechanicJob | Props | Elevators | Menus | Costumization Stations

Hello sir where I can find the Spoiler Skirt Front bumper Exhaust upgrade???

Same with me I try to change Color respray I have to enter rapidly until it change

Hey, can you be more specific?

The script won’t take money from the society why? it not works

Having the same problem here, it doesn’t take money from the society, and tuning doesn’t save on the vehicle, no errors on console.

the headlights in menu not showing and sometimes to add color or some upgrades they need 2 or 3 clicks(you go back and you click again) and vehicle menu when i click not show vehicles i dont have change anything from your script
Screenshot_1 Screenshot_2Screenshot_3

It works completely fine for most of the people, it works fine for me, if you have problems, dont blame the script but your server, or other scripts that may conflict with it.

broo me too i have the same problem

I am good with all my mods at this time

1 Like

man i dont blame anything i just tell you what bug i have see dont be so mad we are here 5 people and we have see the same bug and you keep say we are blame your script i have install your sciprt like 5 times in 2 difrent servers with basics scripts only and i have the same bugs

Maybe you are not installing it in the right way?? Theres people who just intall and it works, for me it works.
So if it is broken to some people, ill believe it is a problem from your side.

yeah but when istall the lscustom and mechanic job only its work perftect

well, then use mechanicjob and lscustoms.

If you find any specific bugs ill solve them without any problems.

i show you specific bugs i say the headlight section to add xenon color they dont working

could u please check the last version or could u upload to me ur version ?

line 914 configue.lua
u write Xenon instead of ModXenon

Yo can you help me with this bug, when I press f5 and the menu pops up, it won’t close and it’s not working either any of the options

its a bug from radialmenu, it only happens sometimes and i cant solve it, it can happen with anything that uses sendnui events

i cant craft NOTHING i dont see any error plz help

i cannot add this to my sql still duplicate what do i need to do :smiley: