[RELEASE] Oklahoma State Police Mini-Pack

Hello! Today, and yesterday I made 4 skins! Welp, here you go. Here are the skins!!!

2015 Dodge Charger:

Resources: images

Crown Vic:

Resources:

Tahoe 2018:

Resources:

Forest Patrol Dodge Ram:

Resources: 2017 Ford Raptor Scorpio || Forest patrol (Лесная охрана) paintjob - GTA5-Mods.com

If you use these textures please let me know in the comments! If you think i should improve on something please comment it below!
I appreciate you all have a wonderful day!

If anyone uses this mini-pack please let me know it would make me feel great!
I appreciate anyone who says mean stuff about me because i take it as a complainant! So please send rude comments in here or even nice ones would me good! Have a wonderful night!

You may want to get the right font for the OKCPD car. Also, State Forest Patrol is not a thing…The department is called Wildlife Conservation and they definitely do not use the OKC City Seal on the game warden vehicles…

You are also missing the flags on the OHP liveries and the caution texture on the back of the OKCPD liveries.

I know it wasn’t that detailed, but i was in a hurry because i had to go somewhere, but next time ill remember that. Also, that cars i looked up at google for the IRL cop cars i didn’t see the addons, but i appreciate it!