[Release] OCRP’s LEO Vehicle Pack Reskins

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE, IF YOU DO I WILL HAVE THE POST TAKEN DOWN

Terms of use:

• No ripping, and no re-uploading.
  • You are allowed to use these for a project of yours, if so give credit.
  • Yes, you can use these for FiveM.

A lot of these livery’s are old, they aren’t the best and some of them make me question what my motive was to even making them. Some of them are decent tho so Ill release them. Some of these have skins outside of the OCRP LEO Pack so I’ll provide credits to those below. Download here More pictures here

A Few Pictures

OCRP Vehicles:
OCRP's LEO Vehicle Pack (with Templates)

BCSO Vic:
Paleto Bay Police Department Minipack - Vehicle Models - LCPDFR.com

1 Like

Wow, wonderful post… +1 for this release. So one question, do you mind putting a tutorial on what to do, or put it in the read me? Once again, many thanks!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll have to do that soon.

To install, drag the .ytd files into OpenIV click on it then click Import, select the texture and import it into the car file. Rename/replace the textures in the .ytd file for the car. I’m not the best at explaining this type of stuff but a more in depth tutorial can be found here: How to Install Car Skins for GTA 5 LSPDFR - Tutorial - YouTube

Thanks for the fast response, So basically just replace the ytd files from your release and then replace them with the vehicle pack?

Yes, replace the livery’s inside of the.ytd

Holy, this is a fantastic release. Thank you man, not many people out there who would release a free livery pack like this.

1 Like

Plans to update this to their newest release? Good pack!

Yes, I’ve been working on them.

1 Like