[Release] OCRP Community Releases

Awesome and thank you. I’m new to the full building a server. Have been learning allot can’t wait to see more releases from you.

2 Likes

We havent released anything for use in a CAD, but we also dont really have a way to help, not all CAD systems are the same

1 Like

Could you release your CAD?

1 Like

just wondering what clothing store you are using for OCRP? ive just noticed watching streams that it looks diff then ESX_clothingshop. I also seen that its used in the police station. thx in advance for any info

1 Like

for the one in the police station you just have to set a xyz

1 Like

Right I know that much but I was asking what clothing shop they are using because esx_cloths shop just opens the skin menu it doesn’t offer you to load saved or anything…

1 Like

I love when communities share scripts between eachother, that makes the community become happier and helpful some more, things that I haven’t seen in SA-MP community nor MTA, I love you guys. :smiley:

1 Like

Anyone having issues with the taxi meter? I have the taxi job, and am in a taxi, yet the meter won’t open? Not really sure what to check!

1 Like

put spaces before and after taxi like this, Config.JobsThatCanUseMeter = { ‘taxi’ }

2 Likes

are u guys releasing your cars?

1 Like

Using ESX instead of VRP? why so?

1 Like

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn thank you buddy!!

1 Like

Should the config file be config.default or config.lua? I tried what you said and it does not work still

1 Like

The instructions say to change the file from config.default to config.lua Once you have config.lua and you add those spaces it should work.

1 Like

well do what blake said it worked for me perfectly

1 Like

I missed that part. Working now. Thanks

1 Like

Love these! Thanks for releasing these

2 Likes

Would love to get that fuel truck you guys use.

1 Like

what fuel truck, I dont believe we use one

2 Likes

It might have been DOJ. I remember seeing a fuel truck used to fuel a helicopter. My issue right now is my fuel system relies on fuel pumps and I need a way to get one at the airports but I don’t know how to make a custom map.

2 Likes