[RELEASE][NUI] Weapon Shop

Weapon Shop

Weapon shop script we already know with a UI.

Features/Installation

• Both the price of weapons and weapons must be defined in the database
  • in the “desc” column you can put a brief description of the weapon, which can be informative, damage, ammunition…

Dependencies and Compatibility

• Only compatible with the ESX framework

Download (Source Code)
Showcase (Streamable)

I would like to thank the creators of esx_weaponshop, @NeQ for the UI i used to make the remake
Any bug or comment, let me know. I’m still testing and correcting some problems, if you find any, send me.

18 Likes

nice script . going to try it

Edit : i have new problem now . any idea ?

Well he said * Only compatible with the ESX framework. But he did not say which one

And for free !! Nice job man

2 Likes

very nice and wow its free and not paid good work bro

1 Like

As mentioned in the description, I am waiting for comments on problems, I have not tested it on other versions of ESX.

I am currently using v1-final (plume-esx)

Im using es_extended 1.0.1

1 Like

Very good work! The only problem I see is that if you have more than 10 items in the store they are hidden below the screen. There is no option to see below, right?

I have an update to fix this. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Thanks! waiting update! ^^

Weapon Shop 1.1

• Translated into english.
  • All notifications are ESX.ShowNotification without the need to use mythic_notify.
  • I made the code more readable (can be improved).
  • Scrolling option, this will probably correct the error of items coming out of the screen. @Youngzombie
  • correction in RegisterNUICallback('buyItem', function (data, cb), probably the error when buying the weapon is fixed. @adminSTRP

important: if for some reason you want to change the name of the folder, you will need to change the link in html/app.js

Showcase (Streamable)
Download (Github v1.1)
Thank you all for the feedbacks.

3 Likes

thanks for the quick update :slight_smile:

Edit : Already test and i think it’s already fixed . thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

downloading! Thanks!

Nice release but why i keep seeing same UI Style over and over ?

resmon ?

nice work!

1 Like

I have a Problem. I can open the Menu but when I close it I am stuck. I can´t move, I can´t do anything… How to fix?

So I started using this UI/script and for some reason when you relog the weapon isn’t in your weapon wheel or inventory. I try to purchase another one and it says I already own this weapon. Majority of my players are experiencing this any solution?

Do you plan on releasing a QBCore Version?