[Release] [ NoPixel Styled Alerts ] esx_outlawalert with integrated WF_Alerts

Tested this myself and that isn’t the case, So im unsure as to what you mean.

The problem is that you see warnings about only your shots. If another player shoots, only a circle appears on the map, but there is no warning

1 Like

As stated before I will look into this.

Github updated, Queue System added.

I looked into this just now and tested the script with friends and this isn’t the case. Download the new version, Also start the script after policejob. Thanks

1 Like

Amazing man, keep up the great work!!!

I totally agree that you should make one for ems too! :smile:

Hi, When Shooting The Alerts Still Don’t Pop Up even with the new update. The Red Circle On The Map Shows But The Actual Alert Doesn’t. Also Turn Config.ShowCopsMisbehave = To “False” And You Will See What we mean about the alerts don’t pop up but the red blip on the map does.

hey im getting liek 4 alerts instead of just 1 ? how do i fix?

Is there any way we could change all alerts to the flashing red and blue alert from wf_alerts

You can just go into the original resource I done, and copy the css for “officer-down” if you wish to have the flashing red and blue.

Copy from that line to the bottom of @keyframes myfirst {

thank you very much man :smiley:

Currently it only shows to the person who shot it, no other officers receive the call. If citizens shoot no one gets it at all,

That’s the plan, whether Danny updates it for the esx version or not is completely down to him, this script is seperate from mine.

2 Likes

what is your inventory you using?
nice script, keep good job

2 Likes

Still not figured why the notifications only show for myself no other officers?

Thanks for the initial work put in on this @Danny3tb it allowed me to replace our entire notification system so its far more cleaner. We had to modify the JS heavily to get it to do what we wanted but god dam is it a nice system.

For those that are still wondering why it shows for you, and not everyone else, its because on the serverside some of the calls are sending the notification just to you (source) rather than all (-1).

1 Like

Fixed, Download new version from the github, thanks. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Thank you for this I will update the github with the -1, Thanks. And thank you for your feedback! I’d also be interested to hear what you did to the js :smiley:

hey danny, do you have any idea how to format the html/js if ur sending over make/model/gender etc?

So some of it comes in one line or breaks into multi lines? If I can get this assistance, I can release a semi-editted version that is a ped based notification system for anyone who might want to use it.