[Release] [ NoPixel Styled Alerts ] esx_outlawalert with integrated WF_Alerts

Today I would like to release a version of esx_outlawalert I have been working on. It’s very simple on how it works and can be integrated into other scripts quite easily.

Enjoy! :ok_hand:

I will not be providing much support as this should be a straight drag and drop resource.

Instructions:

1. Download
  2. Unrar
  3. Place inside resources > [esx]
  4. add ensure danny3_outlawalert to server.cfg

Github updated, Queue System added.

Video

Credits:
Jager_bom for his esx_outlawalert
Stroudy for WF_Alerts
@Stroudy
@Jager_Bom

19 Likes

hello, please share with me your hud gun

Hi there, this is the ui I use. link

1 Like

nice scripts and the ui!

2 Likes

how can i move notifications to between

You only see your own alert. Not showing to other police.

how to move the notif? I hope someone will make outlaw alert with mythic_notify

Awesome, but WF_Alerts still need a queue system, so notifications dont replace each other…

Yeah, pretty sure this system could be added through css & js, But if he releases a queue system version or i make one, then i will update the github. :smile:

Great release !

2 Likes

Nice Release :+1:
Next release > Ambulance Alert :rotating_light:

4 Likes

strange, will look into this.

i would do it by myself, but not idea how lol, so it would be awesome if someone actually do it! ^^

Very strange, it should be playing on everyone that has the role ‘police’… but as stated, i will look into this when i have more time.

1 Like

It appears on everyone who has the role, but the thing is that if for example, 3 people are shooting at the same time, you wont see all the notifications, just the last one, cause there is no queue system like mythic notifications for example, you know?

make one using mythic notify or trew notify it will be great

1 Like

dude, this would be so simple to make, surely you can do this yourself?

Is it possible for it to NOT show alerts when done by anyone with the policejob or ambulancejob? If we have a few officers or members of our tactical EMS unit doing training, we don’t need to see constant alerts for that.

Even better would be if we could configure zones where it didn’t monitor, such as certain areas of Fort Zancudo that we use for trainings as well as the gun ranges. Also out in the wilderness areas. In Los Santos, Sandy Shores, and Paleto Bay, it makes sense to monitor, at least for gunshots as that technology is realistic but random shots out in the wilderness, unless someone saw/heard them shooting, would not be alerted.

change the config…

When shooting it doesn’t show alert. Only in map.

Oh nvm, it shows only own actions, as stated by others.