[Release] [Non-ELS] Moselys Towing Pack

NO SUPPORT WILL BE GIVEN ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC!

Howdy! Here’s a pack of towing vehicles I had some liveries made up for about a year ago. They have been sitting around on my computer for awhile and I thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea to give to the public. I have all the original vehicle files listed below if you wish to see those. But anyways enjoy the pack and thanks for stopping by!

• 2017 Chevy Silverado
  • Ford F-550
  • Kenworth Heavy Wrecker

Download: Moselys Towing Pack.zip (65.4 MB)

Here’s the links for the orginal owner of each car:

Flatbed Tow Truck - https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/22852-2008-ford-f550-flatbed-tow-truck/
Kenworth Heavy Wrecker - Kenworth T440 Heavy Wrecker [Add-On | FiveM | Non-ELS] - GTA5-Mods.com
2017 Chevy Silverado - https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/25481-non-els-2017-silverado-dot/

9 Likes

That F550 be looking cute cute doe

2 Likes

Yea I love the model keep up the work!

3 Likes

Amazing work dude!

1 Like

The heavy wrecker has crashing issues where it crashes clients if you collide with other vehicles

Interesting I’ll take a look into this I’ve never had this issue but the best thing to is message the original owner of the vehicle!

Just wanted to make you aware :wink:

they can load imports ?

1 Like

how do i get the els the lights dont work for me allso the tow truck when you attach a car its on its roof ast the side

Hi I’ve tried starting the pack it won’t start

1 Like

Did you install it right? lol

As far as I know I’ve tried them as a pack and a single item keeps saying can’t find resources

did you start it in ur server.cfg?

Yes and tryed loading them in fives as well because there not loading in automatic

start Towsilv
start Towtruck
start TowWrecker

Thats weird they work in my sever just fine. You gotta be doing something wrong!

I found out why there wasn’t a resource.ula in one

Found out why

Good.

The 4x4 needs a resource file