[Release] Nightclub with new drink and television working

Hello,

I share today a release of a nightclub. I added the appearance of the nightclub, new drinks, the use of items directly integrate into the script, solomun npc …

[Edit] Added a working path to make flyers. The profits go to the company’s account.

For the script to work you must have the following prerequisites:

bob74_ipl: GitHub - Bob74/bob74_ipl: Fix holes and customize the map esx_optionalneeds: https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_optionalneeds

We must make teleporters to enter the nightclub that you can do with this script: GitHub - esx-community/esx_teleportpads: Very modular teleport pad system!

To get out the vehicles you can setup teleporters with this script: GitHub - BossManNz/esx_vehicleTeleportPads

Download the script here

[UPDATE] Translation EN

6 Likes

When you say ‘television working’ you mean?

All the televisions of the nigthclub. Like the two we see in front with “solomun”

Moved the topic to the releases category. Please post your topic in the correct spot next time.

Bob74 IPL has the same?

Thanks but i can’t create a topic on release category.

Bob 74 is used for the ipl of nightclub. Tvs was not add by Bob74. This release is a complete script with the job working and features.

Added a working path to make flyers. The profits go to the company’s account.

hi, PalaceActions does not work the point is clearly visible but nothing is displayed

What is making the TVs work? can we just use that and not everything else?

Ignore my previous comment, I figured it out :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, I’m not on the forum all the time.

If you have found so much better! If you have any other question, don’t hesitate.

Buenas tardes me podrías explicar como funciona el trabajo?, no puedo sacar vehiculos por ejemplo. Desde ya gracias!