[Release]New looking sandyshores!

Hello, my name is scaredykat owner of LRP (not released yet). And here i am releasing my first remake of sandy shores…

Nothing too major just adds a few things to the map like:

trees
Gas pump protection at main gas station.
lights on the road at night
The hotel has 2 cranes and a sand pile to rp that its being demolished.

This map was made in a stream i did a while back and since im making a new map i figured why not release my old one :smiley: Enjoy!

Pictures!!! <3

And finally the download:
sandyrework.zip (19.5 KB)

4 Likes

Finally a map made in codewalker. I recommend removing most of the stuff at the abandoned motel. It’s abandoned and the town doesn’t have much funding to upgrade it.

The trees are laid out fairly nicely, however try not to add too much or too many in a single line.

The trees that sandy shores should have are more based on palm trees, and more of a dry landscape.

Sandy Shores does not have much funding, food or water. And many of the things need to imported into the town.

2 Likes

Also it would be nice to see a version 2 of this ymap with extra features. Thanks man.

yeah i understand what your saying the new map im making is based on the deserty feel of the desert haha and as for the motel its more less aimed to demolition than upgrading. the new one has trees growing through some parts of the building. and as for removing props that are built into the map code i cant remove it without it leaving a box of death.

1 Like

damn dude you don’t want much lol jk <3

1 Like

Yeah it’s all good. Just giving you some tips. I’ve seen too many ymaps on the forums which are just unrealistic or trash.

i have one that re makes like the exit on route 68 to us 13 and from joshua to 13 im thinking about releasing that one aswell but i mean it has a hotdog stand in a good spot :smiley: ive never seen a map like the one i made :smiley:

1 Like

how will we install this?

Like any other ymap.

Good lookin’

if you don’t know how to stream a simple ymap how the hell are you running a server … must be one of those fancy DRAG AND DROP servers lol