[Release] New Banking "Maze Bank" Reskin

, ,

What is it?
This is a skin for the new banking script that changes the UI from a phone / tablet to a Maze Bank background, I ripped the textures directly from singleplayer and edited the sizes to make them fit, I’ve also edited the text position and size so it scales properly with lower-end computers and smaller resolutions better.

Why did you do this?
Because arr pee… nah, the reason I did it was because in my personal opinion, I felt that the old UI was a bit tacky and hard to read since the background was dark and the font was dark too, atleast with this edit its alot easier to focus on.

Show us some images!

Open Me

Installation

1. Make sure you’ve read the original script and it’s requirements. Do that here.
  2. Stop the server.
  3. Download the files below.
  4. Replace the new_banking in your server with the files below.
  5. Start the server again.
  6. Enjoy the simplicity.

Where can I download this?

Right here fam:
new_banking.zip (458.7 KB)

Enjoy! :mascot:

Disclaimer: No support will be provided for the script’s functions as this is simply a reskin! Please contact the script’s original creator for support, or leave a comment here.

7 Likes

Good job! A little bit too high i think but nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I have a probleme when I click on withdraw / withdraw , the same for deposit and others buttons , my camera is blocked with the cursor without the menu can you help me please.

Sorry for my english , I’m french ^^

1 Like

To be honest, I only edited the skin, so I’m not sure why you’re having issues, I’d suggest contacting the original creator of the script for an issue like that. Sorry I couldn’t be of any help.

you have this probleme too ?

Nope, works fine for me. I had a couple of people test the script out too just incase something did go wrong, and they said it was fine too. Did you modify any files?

no this is why it’s strange

I use ESX it’s can be the problem ?

Unlikely, I use ESX and it works for me. Again, I’d suggest contacting the original script creator for further help.

hi i have problem i can’t withdraw money =( i don’t now why?

how i can disable the flecca bank ?

Nice one.

+5 (Out Of 5) for you and your Skin.

This is nice! Is there a way for us to maybe use this as a template to turn this into say for RP purposes a local bank such as “Blaine County Savings bank” or something like that? it would give people more freedom and more detail to there server.

Just redo the nui…

it works for me but i cant find the old ui to disable it from popping up when accessing the bank

transfer don’t working for me. Console error:

Error running system event handling function for resource new_banking: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @new_banking/server.lua:60: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘zPlayer’)
stack traceback:
@new_banking/server.lua:60: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

replace

xPlayer.removeAccountMoney('bank', amountt)
zPlayer.addAccountMoney('bank', amountt)

with

xPlayer.removeAccountMoney('bank', tonumber(amountt))
zPlayer.addAccountMoney('bank', tonumber(amountt))

es la esx_ATM

sorry for bumping this thread but I have this same problem and I’ve looked everywhere and even tried different ESX banking scripts and the same error happens. Can anyone help me figure out the source of the problem?