Can we get some Screenshots?

2 Likes

you mean a video
02 chasdsd

1 Like

Well anything would be nice lol

2 Likes

@TroooperCorentin @SolarFantom

You put it on a web server and have a http link for the src. Or you can make a folder. I’m going to update later today with different versions and a setup how to.

@MrDaGree I’m going to update with a video later today.

4 Likes

Update 1.1

• re ordered all files on GitHub
  • fixed a couple things
1 Like

updated with installation instructions

I will make a video tonight

1 Like

Just updated with a video in OP

1 Like

Also for the video, the loading bars at the bottom can be enabled in the index.html

1 Like

This loading bars thing don’t work for me.Do I need to delete “loader” from the list or these li></li? to enable it…bit confusing :smiley:

Do you mean the 3 bars?

1 Like

Yes 3 bars or something else?

Simple uncomment the HTML out. It’s at the bottom of the index.html it should be at the bottom

1 Like

Hi,

How to I make the songs play all the way till the end? It cuts of so early.

-Ralf

1 Like

Does not do that for me. Have you messed around with the auto loops. Do you use the webserver or Resource hosted songs.

1 Like

I haven’t messed with the auto loops and I use resource.

1 Like

have you made any modifications to it. It works vanilla.

Do you run on a VPS or GSP?

1 Like

I use a VDS and also it takes longer to load into the server and music stops way too early.
Let me know if you have any ideas.

1 Like

Is it capable of streaming from the resource? There is no code for how long the music plays for. The music plays for however long the loading screen is displayed for. Meaning that the music should play all the way through and if not it could be the VDS

1 Like

Unfortunately, it doesn’t play all the way till the end. I’m out of options at this point. Do you know if mono is required? Also, why people install Mono? What’s the function of it? I dont have it on my vds. Maybe that’s the issue…?