[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Make sure you are not disabled fivem’s mumble voip
Look at your server path > components.json if you have this line :
"voip-server:mumble",

Where is there? I don´t find this!

So where can I find components.json

Yes, go check out my YT video on how to solve mumble-voip problems. Just make sure that your onesync is properly on, which i said how to turn it on in the comment section. The link for the video is right here : *NEW* 2021 | How to fix all problems with Mumble-Voip, and RP-Radio! | FiveM Developing Tutorial | - YouTube I hope this helps you!

As I told you: in the root path of your server, unfortunately I cannot find it out for you.
It depends on how you configure your server (self-hosted, vps, through a host like Zap?)
Mumble is the voice chat that “fivem” uses when OneSync is activated.

I host a Gameserver by Zap-Hosting

Can you help me? I have activated onesync i have see the Tutorial and i have do all. I host by Zap-Hosting

If you are using zap hosting, then your basic mumble is necessarily activated.
Comment esx_voice in your server.cfg and add “start mumble-voip” just below “start esx_extended”, like this:

start es_extended
start mumble-voip
start rp-radio

Is there a way to put this code: Currently Talking Code - Pastebin.com

Into mumble-voip?

I have do that, but that doesn´t work…

Hello, How do i change the Names that show up in the radio list instead of , Alpha, Zulu. Yankee and stuff to the names of the Police/ENs

Yo!

I wonder if theres a possibility to make it so people around me(whos not on the same frequency) can’t hear if people are talking in my radio.

So that only I can hear the people on my radio and people around can’t?

so i have it all setup with onsync but i cant hear anyone

How do I change the Radio Channel List so instead of showing Phonetic Alphabet it shows People’s Names?

Yes, if someone knows a fix for this, that would be awesome

Hey there, I have finally decided to make a video explaining on how to fix all of the problems with mumble voip. If you have any other suggestions, just put a comment, and i will try to reply to it.

I hope this helps all of you, it took me a long time to figure out what was wrong with it.

Heres the link to the video : https://youtu.be/mnBM3eIonwc
make sure to like and sub!!

Hey there, I have finally decided to make a video explaining on how to fix all of the problems with mumble voip. If you have any other suggestions, just put a comment, and i will try to reply to it.

I hope this helps all of you, it took me a long time to figure out what was wrong with it.

Heres the link to the video : https://youtu.be/mnBM3eIonwc
make sure to like and sub!!!

Hey, that did not actually fix the problem. You also did not show anything near to my question. :confused:

Hello how i give access a Police job to channel 1, 2, 3, 4 but without esx_society ?

to change the alphabet, you want to go into the radio config, and then it shall show it in there.