[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

I am getting this error and the radio menu won’t pop up. I made radio an item btw.

Does anyone know how to add youre player id above mumble: speech ?

Is anyone else having issues with people sounding like robots from time to time?

<div class="info-container">

<div>[ID] <span id="player-ID"></span></div>

<div>[GelderlandRP] <span id="voip-mode">Initialising</span></div>

<div id="voip-radio"></div>

<div id="voip-call"></div>

<div id="voip-warning"></div>

this is what i have can some one help me pls

mine doesnt work, i have onesync enabled and everything, it says connected but when i talk i can talk in game but cant hear anyone and same for them

same you found a fix

someone know how to make it you have to buy the radio Pls PM me Sebas#3333

Any way to reduce radio volume ???
The Player volume is soo high !!

Any way to reduce radio volume ???
The Player volume is soo high !!

I can’t get mumble voip to work. The radio works and everyone can hear each other but the mumble voip in the corner said mumble not connected. How do I fix this for my server? It does not allow voice chat in game but will allow radio chat globally.

I don’t know if anyone can help, but I am trying to remove the player list and replace it with ID’s and Player Names

Anyone know how to change the radio names to the players actual names? Ive tried

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    Citizen.Wait(0)
    exports["mumble-voip"]:SetPlayerRadioName(GetPlayerName)
end)

but didnt do anything

I’m using qb-phone phone ,and when i set it with mumble voip in configuration, it doesn’t work !
Any way to solve this please ??

Hi, I have enabled the external server function, I have entered the ip and port of the mumble server. I also created 1024 channel on the mumble but when a player joins the FiveM server, on mumble he is directly connected in Root and cannot speak in the game.

I created the mumble with murmur directly, where does the problem come from? is it Mumble voip that is supposed to manage the movement of players from chanel to chanel?

Not working ;((

nah not right u have to go to rp-radio → open config.lua go to the last line (line 51) after the command “AllowRadioWhenClosed” u set it to true than its work :slight_smile:

how tho

Thank you very much, i’m already found the solution !!
I have only one more problem, its about the private channels for policejob, i can’t connect in them , i do everything ,but still not working .

1 Like

go to rp-radio file on your server… open config.lua with notepad ++ then go to bottom of that file and change it from false to true…

Did u set it to a private MHz ?