[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Does this require TokoVoip?

No, it’s standalone and is meant to work like tokovoip, just without teamspeak.

Delete vVoice, Then Go To Permissions.cfg, Delete the Permissions For Voice Chat, Then Go To Trew Hud UI Config, Set The Voice UI To False

Can someone help me please. I put the script in and the radio works when i press caps but when i press n to talk ingame it doesnt work. Any help works thank you!!!

Can you add keybinds to GTA settings for radio and proximity?

how i can add the green circle under the ped when someone is talking with mumble voip?
like gamz voice but seems not to work with mumble voip

@StonebridgeGR This can be done by using a drawMarker native when the PTT button has been pressed by the player. Here is the native: https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/?_0x28477EC23D892089

is there any ready resource for this?

@ImpulseFPS - For the radio you can change the CAPS keybind in your .cfg file line 23-26

radio = { pressed = false, – don’t touch
key = 137, – Change Number to whatever key you want
},

here is a list of controls https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/

Any other keybinds can be changed here also. The voice activation goes off of whatever the player has set to their PTT button.

@Developer-Alpha - Is your PTT key set correctly? Settings/Key Binds/GTA Online and then Push to talk option?

Im going to presume no as this was not the intended design, however a quick search through the forums might be beneficial

this wont work?

No. You cant just c+p completly different scripts into each other, you would need to edit the client file in mumble voice to add a feature like this

line 55 and down?

Is there any way to fix an issue where after some time we stop hearing each other in the radio and sometimes even in the normal voice chat? Sometimes everyone has to turn off and on again ther voice chat and other times they need to restart the whole game…

yes I know that, what I mean RegisterKeyMapping so that keybinds can be changed in-game by the players themself in settings/keybinds/FiveM :smiley: i think it should be added

Yes, it is. Everyone in the server is having issues with it to.

Anyone know how to set up a RegisterKeyMapping so players can have their own custom radio broadcast keybind?

Delete vVoice, Then Go To Permissions.cfg, Delete the Permissions For Voice Chat, Then Go To Trew Hud UI Config, Set The Voice UI To False

Where is vVoice?