[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Yea i dont have it personally but it seems to be an issue with mumble-voip

1 Like

awesome release! only downside is that you need to hold the radio in your hands to make calls, woud love if you have the option so you dont need to hold the radio

1 Like

you can actually use the radio also when it’s β€œin your pockets” , it’s in the config :thinking:

AllowRadioWhenClosed = true – Allows the radio to be used when not open (uses police radio animation)

2 Likes

Make sure you have at least the $15 Patreon tier (maybe cheaper works too idk), otherwise it will do nothing as it requires onesync and the mumble voip functionality from it

2 Likes

Can you help me im new to server creating and i dont know how to turn it on

1 Like

Take a look at this great tutorial made by faxes

2 Likes

Am I able to get the text thats in the bottom right to become bigger and be put at the top left corner?

1 Like

well found it too, shoud maybe be listed under Features of the script, not everyone goes trough every config file and line of code :smiley:

patreon is needed ?

not every single line ok, but atleast you should take a look on the config :rofl:

you can activate onesync also on the 32 slots without any patreon

Hola pabla

if i active the 3d voice i have this error

WARN: Too big message received (XXXXX bytes). Playing safe and disconnecting client CLIENT-IP.

anyone has some solution for this?

It is

I had your same mistake, as soon as I set the 3D sound better everything worked. Are you sure you entered the server.cfg

start mumble-voip
setr voice_use3dAudio true
setr voice_useSendingRangeOnly true

and to have enabled the 3d function in the script?

starting mumble before the setr is working also with 3d, but we can ear the whole lobby :thinking:

edit: after some time again the error
WARN: Too big message received (XXXXX bytes). Playing safe and disconnecting client CLIENT-IP.

In your server you have the vMenu if I’m not mistaken, check that you do not have the VOICE CHAT section active, at the beginning it was like that for me too :joy: :thinking:

As for console spam, at the beginning I also had it but by setting the mumble-voip better and after numerous reboots it fixed itself. :man_shrugging:

it’s disabled by 1 year or so the vmenu voice :rofl: if i find a way to fix i’ll post here, thanks for the help

client.lua (1.2 KB)
So i have just done this to ensure that if you are a police,mechanic and ems you can enter 1-10, however i still cannot enter these?

1 Like

whenever I wait for scripts, I can hear them all from my server. how to fix this?