[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Can I have my dispatch operators who are not in game use this as well, like for 911 calls and dispatching officers

do i need to pay for the patreon to use mumble or can i use it without onesync

For my server I have dispatchers use TeamSpeak and everything else ingame. From what I’ve seen you have to be in game to use chat so thats the best I can do.

I believe you have to hash tag the line out. It should be something like add.everybody Voicechat.menu
Not sure as I’m on mobile currently but if you ctrl+f for voice you should find it.

it’s still not working any other solution?

radio doesn’t work any ideas?

How would I integrate this with badgers_discord_api so I can make roles have access to certain channels? or where I can make it so that maybe certain roles can hear further then the person has there stuff set at for moderation and stuff like that.

I changed the the key to 244 β€œM” but it only changes the animation not the actual brodcast. Please help ive tried to change for 2 days now

You would probably need to do that with code

I have 128 slots …
Do I have to adjust that somewhere in mumble-voip?

Hey, is it possible to decreate the quality of the radio or add a sound effect when someone is talking through the radio? so i can know the difference between normal speaking and radio

Hello,
how to give poolice acces to frequencies?
What to type and at what line?
I want make private frequencie that is 1.

What version of vRP are you using. I have a resource for this if you use vRP2 (The latest version of the framework).

Anyway to add radio static?

I am having the same issue, were you able to find anything out about it?

hi I have a Problem with mumble not connected to mumble
I have onesync in enabled unless there’s a new way to turn it on

I am not sure why it’s not working have I miss something

Edit: fix it

1 Like

this killed my voice chat so nobody can talk ingame how do i fix this

I just implement this two resource and they are working pretty good except for 1 player that can hear everyone else. There are 100 player and only this one player is having this issue. Any idea what could be causing this?

rp-radio doesn’t work

1 Like

Has anyone figured out how to lower the volume of the radio? It is at least twice as loud as normal players speaking, and makes it really hard to have any conversations if there is radio traffic.

1 Like

Turn VMenu Voice Chat on, it requires it to work