[RELEASE] Mpsum DLC cars

Hmmm :slight_smile:

how to set the wheels on a esx_mechanicjob is not showing

Edit the carcols in order to show wheels in one of the classic categories; Otherwise you need to made some modification in the config of esx_lscustom, not esx_mechanicjob @thelastcity2020

i tried to put on tuner category on carcols but still not showing

you are doing something wrong; I’ve tried and it works. You need to change <Item/> <!-- VWT_TUNER --> in <Item> <!-- VWT_TUNER -->, put all the wheels and close with the tag </Item>

i figured it out thank youuuu

1 Like

anyone else having trouble with mods and the interior of the yosemite3

what’s the problem ? Have you addon cars too? if so, It could be a modkit id conflict @Rodor_Wolf

I placed it in a clean server, textures aren’t loading in the truck nor is the modkit

hmm it’s strange. Have you tried to redownload the pack ?

i cant spawn the openwheels

@Nogui01yt have you added also the 2 last dlcs as written in N.B. of the post ?

howdy! would you be adding the release of the new cars from cayo perico heist?

Someone else has done this

1 Like

yes! saw and got it !
Here is the link: (just sharing this) Cayo Perico Vehicles - Releases - Cfx.re Community

1 Like

I never managed to get that little submarine to work (maybe it works in this file??) or some of the vehicle sounds, but I just did mine as a trial and it worked 80%, perhaps this one works at least 90, plus with feedback will improve, same with the island :slight_smile:

Hey all
Just a quick one, I’ve been having issues on my server with the the coquette D10, Every time it is pulled out of a garage the interior changes. I have played around with the flags and what not in the vehicles.meta but doesn’t seem to help.

Any thoughts?

Has anyone been able to sort out the First person camera thing?

Do you have a minimap script?