[RELEASE] Mpsum DLC cars

try to Delete from resource.lua the rows where is defined clip_sets

I remove it, but now i can’t spawn any car from mpsum :confused:

Alright i fix this. I removed full mpsum folder and uploaded from download. I think the mpsum folder was just a bad clipsets file.

Hmmm :slight_smile:

how to set the wheels on a esx_mechanicjob is not showing

Edit the carcols in order to show wheels in one of the classic categories; Otherwise you need to made some modification in the config of esx_lscustom, not esx_mechanicjob @thelastcity2020

i tried to put on tuner category on carcols but still not showing

you are doing something wrong; I’ve tried and it works. You need to change <Item/> <!-- VWT_TUNER --> in <Item> <!-- VWT_TUNER -->, put all the wheels and close with the tag </Item>

i figured it out thank youuuu

1 Like

anyone else having trouble with mods and the interior of the yosemite3

what’s the problem ? Have you addon cars too? if so, It could be a modkit id conflict @Rodor_Wolf

I placed it in a clean server, textures aren’t loading in the truck nor is the modkit

hmm it’s strange. Have you tried to redownload the pack ?

i cant spawn the openwheels

@Nogui01yt have you added also the 2 last dlcs as written in N.B. of the post ?

howdy! would you be adding the release of the new cars from cayo perico heist?

Someone else has done this

1 Like

yes! saw and got it !
Here is the link: (just sharing this) Cayo Perico Vehicles - Releases - Cfx.re Community

1 Like

I never managed to get that little submarine to work (maybe it works in this file??) or some of the vehicle sounds, but I just did mine as a trial and it worked 80%, perhaps this one works at least 90, plus with feedback will improve, same with the island :slight_smile: