[Release] Mountainside Roleplay Community Releases

We wanted to start giving back as a few other community’s out there are doing the same, here are all the publicly released scripts/maps/mods/etc. More will be added to this list over time. Thank you guys and enjoy

Terms of Use:
DO NOT upload to any other site or take credit for our work. If this is done we will remove this from public download and cancel any future release. Thank you.

MSRP Postal Map
Including satellite view map with postal’s and street names.

Screenshots

MSRP Postal Map Download

11 Likes

Looks Nice!

1 Like

Very nice, thx for relase

1 Like

Nice… however its missing the top left corner of the map for me. no zoom data either?

Yeah maybe on your side, I can include the zoom data if needed

i would appreciate <3

Yeah! zoomdata would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Ok my apologies I’ll get out an update when I get home today

Follow the instruction but nothing ?? how to make it work with esx

What exactly is your issue…?
If your missing parts of the map, like I said I will put out an update when I get home this afternoon to fix that.
Having esx shouldn’t effect if it works or not…installs the same way.

Map still default. nothing change

1 Like

Ok did you install it properly? Just drag the citizen folder into your fivem app data
Edit: you may need the zoom data file if you don’t have one, like I said will be updated soon

image first i dont have the platform before

nothing change

Hopefully someone makes a configuration for the Nearest Postal script!

1 Like

Ok… I’m thinking your fivem is messed up then possibly, you should have that folder. Try to reinstall fivem

got it working pretty nice thanks for the share guys.

1 Like

do you have without postal codes of this map?

1 Like

Update Released
New update includes mapzoomdata and pausemenu configs, this should fix the issues you guys were having. Thanks :slight_smile:

See top for download

1 Like

i was download the new server files. but it do not have platform folder inside the citizen