[Release] Mod Map Sheriff

Hello,
Today, I am at the disposal of the Sheriff Interior Mapping to complete the sheriff’s offices at Sandy Shores.

Do not forget to post a short message for future maps and even ask me for new maps.

Download link: https://github.com/RayHollywood/MapGta
Pos: X: 2462.26 Y: -840.23 X: -34.27

image of the map:

4 Likes

Looks cool but you clearly have not read the rules.
Jan 18
Any ‘look at my Discord chat’, ‘register on my site’, ‘go to my site to download’ and so on in releases will not be tolerated. This includes ‘early access for people registered/joined/…’ and similar.

Also, wherever possible, upload your resources to the forums’ file uploading system, unless they’re too big (i.e. they’re models/images/…).

1 Like

I agree, unlisted until the download link is fixed!

1 Like

sorry I just changed the download link :grinning:

1 Like

Can you unpack the .rar file… in the github…

1 Like

impossible of convert the map … could it be possible that you send me the map convert in Ymap.

sorry my english is very bad.

yea will convert it rn and upload it here but it looks like the converter that we all use is giving errors in this file

1 Like

He post things without to know if it works good.

I handed the original link

well you don’t have to use it if it doesn’t work good , you can create your own theres tools on gta5mods like codewalker and mapeditor and you can create beautiful architecture all over the map

1 Like

Here you go map is converted but i cant test as im not home.
Mapping Sheriffv2.ymap (8.1 KB)

1 Like

Thanks I will test I tell you again :slight_smile:

Is this under ground? If so what are the coords? And also if not where is it? Does it replace the Sandy Shores Sheriff’s Department?

I can’t put it in there is no ytd files.

Its a ymap lol

20 chatz

Ok np. I assume you know how to put it in a ressource?

Can I get some help for putting it in pls.

You need to load it in a ressource folder. If you already have a ressource that has a ymap just trow it in that stream folder.

@XxFri3ndlyxX Do you know where it is on the map? Like what does it replace?