[Release] Mobile Radio - Listen To Tunes On The Go [1.0]

Mobile Radio- By FAXES

About
Seeming that releases are slow lately lets vamp it up! Today I release to you a fresh, simple, standalone script that allows you to use the in-game radio while on foot. Simple beans? Yes

In the Download

__resource.lua
client.lua
License.md

Video Picture

Features

• Play in-game radio on foot
  • Config to change command easily

Requirements
None. This is a standalone script.

Downloads:

Installation
Place in your resources folder, just like any other resource.

Credits

• FAXES Warehouse

If you have any issues or comments please put them below.

5 Likes

Noice job. Good resource.

1 Like

Algo bien viejo , te luciste al putazo +100

Good shit man , the best resource .

boun jouur muasdj ksdhkñasdsña …

For vRP does not work, maybe for other bases it works.

Hugs friend

‘standalone’ meaning it’s not made specifically for frameworks.

2 Likes

Nice my boi

1 Like

Damn, people out here making scripts to enhance the radio and I’m over here making a script to remove the radio completely lol nice release though!

1 Like

Great work bro :fire:

Haha. Thanks

Hey @FAXES how hard would it be to put it in a shop as a purchasable item? I understand that i’d need to create a quantity check and based on that do the logic if and if else right?

You would have to do it all yourself. I don’t work with frameworks, all my work is standalone…

Is there a way to modify your code to listen to custom radio stations (like a webradio link), like it work for a car radio with other scripts :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

how can I put my own radio station in it?

1 Like

It uses the radio wheel, so If you have your custom radio configured into the radio wheel it should be able to be used

1 Like

me dont work i have custom radios and dont detect

2 Likes

anyone find a fix to this? really would like to use my custom radio stations with this!

Hello, since no one else cares about this it seems, ive found a fix if your using custom radio stations. If you are useing JS radio,

change line 65 at radio/client.js to ‘if (IsPlayerVehicleRadioEnabled() || IsMobilePhoneRadioActive()) {’

1 Like