[Release] [MLO] Eastern Motel - Harmony, Route 68

Hey there! This is an MLO of the Eastern Motel located on Harmony, Route 68.

Download no longer avaiable, I’ve contacted the moderators for this thread to be removed

Description:
There are a total of 10 rooms. In each room there’s a bathroom, bedroom and a closet (connected with bedroom)
You may see the video preview here:

Screenshots:

Additional information:

You may edit/change this interior however you like. If you choose to release your edited version, please do so under this topic or contact me via a private message here on the forums.

Check out my other maps:
Demeter - Mirror Park Housing Pack
Office Building

17 Likes

Very nice… :100:

1 Like

Really nice :+1:

1 Like

Good job :+1:

1 Like

Nice motel! Will be there in future some Pinkcage MLO for Free ? :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks! Possibly, although I do not have it planned at the moment.

Amazing, thank you so much!!!

Really nice Hedwig!

Looking forward to seeing more MLO’s from you in the future
I would love to see a Paleto motel from you possibly, and i’m not talking the motel that’s behind the paleto sheriff’s office area since that one has been done in the past bu other creators, but perhaps the one that is on the main street in paleto since I haven’t seen anybody do that particular building before.

Cheers!

You’re right, the bayview lodge has been made quite a few times. The one on the main street has also been made once, however, I could certainly make my own free version of that motel.
My schedule is pretty busy at this time around so it might take a while :smiley:

1 Like

Nice MLO I Love it

Insane work man

1 Like

Creator requesting unlisting due to being upset action was taken against his friend whom violated Terms of Service.

Where can i get this download?

Hey, how can i buy or download your mapping?