[Release] MenuV - Standalone NUI menu for FiveM (v1.4), docs added!

@LinxNZ @Nevos Feel free to check my forked version of the doc. You can build it on your machine to have it working

1 Like

Is there a way for me to be able to close the menu fully?

tried doing menu5:Close() and it closed out the menu I was in and took me to the main menu!

nvn

Quite literally a few posts above, I mentioned this:

MenuV:CloseAll()

my bad man i clearly put nvm

How would I go on about having a part of the menu locked unless they have a certain ace

Hi

i want to keep the menu active only for add_principal group.admin how can i do

Is it possible to get the documentation because I want to update the elements of the slider later.

1 Like

Is it possible to make this menu ace perm dependable?

Iā€™m afraid the menu simply refuses to open any menus in resources OTHER than the example resource. Even if the files within the resource are identical. Unsure what iā€™ve been doing wrong, and iā€™m gutted in all honesty - I was looking forward to utilising this API

Is the framework still being updated?

Iā€™m using this library on all my scripts and its working properly but sadly not maintained

me too itā€™s not working

Not to revive a dead thread since it is not maintained anymore but if anyone needs help using this menu check out this resource. We use the menu here extensively so hopefully it gives you all some insight! GitHub - qbcore-framework/qb-adminmenu: Admin Menu Using MenuV

a bit late, but i found a way to do it, though you need to define the admins in the server side of the scriptā€¦

in your server.lua, you can copy and paste my slightly stripped version here, unless you already have a way to detect the admins.

for the client side, just add this, change to fit yours of course. it will not even show up for people not in the allow list in server.lua

i still very much use this, but without the documentation its a bit hard sometimes, so i tend to just use stuff from the example or my own stuff i made with the menu. Donā€™t care if this is a necro, others might make use of this as well in the future, as this is not limited to just menuV.

Hello, Iā€™m trying to use the menu, however, when I create an item with the Disabled property = true, if I try to change it to false, it doesnā€™t update in the UI. Any solution?

is there anyone who could help me register this command into my vmenu its probably simple but i cant figure it out

what folder should I put it in?..