[RELEASE] Menu and Dialog for ESX

Removing line 5 won’t let me enter an amount

the crap are still in your cache ?

Sorry to be the big noob here but I’ve tried at least 20 different times and ways to add your show job with no luck. Could you post a little copy paste snippet of it for fully up to date? :confused: Or a permanent discord link? I have everything else here working and appreciate you making this available, awesome work!

accept and cancel is not showing on my screen. like there is text area.

Happened to me to, hop on down to his GitHub and he has a very detailed guide on most of this. Also look for issue and pull requests when looking at a sweet new add-on on github

Amazing tweaks, it looks great!

I am having one issue though…My buttons appear to have gone awol. I’m not familier with editing .js files, so could I get a nudge in the right direction please?

Here’s the file;

Thank you for your help in advance, it’s very muchly appreciated.

Make sure your MenuTpl looks like this and you are good to go.

Epic! All sorted! Thank you so much <3

Amazing release, thank you so much! :smiley:

It work! Thanks

why didnt work for me :frowning: i already follow the intruction but still not work

I’ve updated the instructions.

the menu still default

Send your app.css

1 Like

nvm its work, i forget to apply app,css

Very nice and clean. Great job and thank you.

For some reason, the menu takes the width of my whole screen and not set to a smaller width like as posted in the picture

I had followed the directions, however, the menu does not show up when I presss F2.

The vd menu for me is like spanish or france how do i fix it

Hello Ladys and Gens,
i have added this nice menu and dialog for my server. The problem is we can´t confirm anything in the menu. We can´t press the enter key after we added this script. Need help.