[RELEASE] Menu and Dialog for ESX

dialog doesn’t show for me, only mouse appears and freezes my character and i can’t exit it.

app.css in .dialog .head change height

Figured it out? Im having the same issue.

Seems like everytime i change folders, save it. Start up the server the files revert back to the default menu, cant figure out what im doing wrong here :frowning:

If you are using zap hosting for your server they have an option for esx to auto update and override. That may be the case why your esx turns back to what it was used to. You can turn it off at resources tab.

and that’s my 2 cents :slight_smile:

Is there a way to actually change the place where the menu will appear? like the ANIMATIONS are on the LEFT TOP CORNER and the inventory is in the DOWN RIGHT SIDE CORNER… can i change these values from the .css file please?

In the client/main.lua go to the lines that correspond with the menus. (search for title). You will change the “align” line from top-left to whatever you want. (bottom-right etc) look in the esx_menu_default under html/css/app.css to see where you can move them to.

If there isn’t an “align” line just add it in.

do this in the specific resource you are trying to change

i used an older version of esx_dialog and esx_menu_default and that fixed it

you send me the functions file?
because it does not work for me

How can i change the green color to white/gray like the rest?

thanks sir

Does anyone know how to change the language of the food on the shops because mine turns out like this.

Also, how do I change the food names?

That’s in your database.

Oh god i’m stupid. I found it. Thanks bro

Btw, do you know how to remove this since I can already see my bank acc and other items from the slizzarn menu?

Use esx_hide_hud

It’s a remove/show feature. Do you know if there’s a way to fully remove it?

disable es_ui and check es_extended, it have a option to not show the hud

Where I can find this “esx_menu_dialog/html/js/app.js”

How can i adjust the position of the menu easily?