[Release] Memorial Wall [YMAP/FiveM]

Hi, i decided create an 3D Model Memorial Wall, to remember all RP characters who is gone.
In this object you can costumise 66 names on wall, this object is located on cemitery but you can change your location.

Requiriments to change names:
OpenIV
Photoshop

Enjoy

Download: Here

Preview:

29 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Nice work dude

1 Like

not going to lie … :eyes: looks really good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Position???

Thank you for this my friend, one of my bestfriends who pretty much started the community with me passed away this week and we will be making a shrine to him with this. Thank you so much

11 Likes

Thanks, I will put the position x and z as soon as I can and the server leaves

Cool idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work on this man. I’ve put most of the groups we’ve banned, hate or people that left on there haha.

We love this, thank you. We’re using it to commemorate impactful permadeaths across our seasons of Rp!

1 Like

Can it be modified in prop to be a rank server?

Are we able to change the text on the prop where it says “Memorial Wall” & “Rest In Piece”?

no, that is part of the object

Would there be any chance of a remodel to make a wall that instead of commemorating those who have died or passed on, we could use it to commemorate those who have had a good impact on the server by replacing rest in peace with “Thank You” and memorial wall to “Contributors”? For example donators, long time players, etc.

For Singleplayer?

How edit the text “Lorem ipsum”? In which file?
Pleaseee!

How did you edit the text?

You need to edit the text on psd files, export and replate this files with open iv

good idea