[Release] McDonalds Job | A Fast Food Restaurant Job for ESX

I have a problem with my job as a cook. when packing a meal, it freezes my character and does not add McDonalds Meal to McDonald’s inventory. I don’t have any error under f8

what to do with the problem.

download progressbar

I did not understand you

I don’t see the props with the animations.

Tengo la solucion para las personas que no ven los puntos del trabajo.Parece que hay un error al generar las tablas mediante mysql automaticamente al cargar el archivo por lo que hay que generarlas manualmente. Ir al Xamp y en Mysql apretar sobre el boton de admin,una vez que los lleve a la pagina seleccionar la tabla de “jobs”, apretar copiar sobre algun trabajo que ya exista y reemplazar los casilleros con lo siguiente Name: McDonalds , Label: McDonalds ,Whitelist : 0, esto mismo hay que hacer en la pestaña de "job_grades para generar los diferentes puestos del trabajo, ir a la tabla job_grades y copiar alguno, seran 3 los que hay que crear 1- Job_Name: cook, Grade: 1, Label: Cocinero 2- Job_Name: cashier, Grade: 2, Label: Cajero 3-Job_Name: deliv, Grade: 3, Label: Delivery

Con esto ya les funcionara el trabajo.
By GeneralBondi

tenes mal puesto el start, deberia ser : start dgrp_mcdonaldsjob

Saludos

tenes mal puesto el start, deberia ser: start dgrp_mcdonaldsjob

so there is a bug that if Config.EnableMealInventory = false then cashier still ask for the cook to prepare a meal (you cant get the meal) thanks for your time

edit: there is a second bug that get you “unemployed” even when in second job

For those having the skin error with SQL you can alter the job_grades INSERT with the following (obviously not ideal but will work)

INSERT INTO `job_grades` (`id`, `job_name`, `grade`, `name`, `label`, `salary`, `skin_male`, `skin_female`) VALUES
(NULL, 'McDonalds', 0, 'McCleaner', 'Mc Cleaner', 200, '', ''),
(NULL, 'McDonalds', 1, 'McCashier', 'Mc Cashier', 250, '', ''),
(NULL, 'McDonalds', 2, 'McCook', 'Mc Cook', 250, '', ''),
(NULL, 'McDonalds', 3, 'McDelivery', 'Mc Delivery Driver', 250, '', ''),
(NULL, 'McDonalds', 4, 'McBoss', 'Mc Boss', 350, '', '');
1 Like

Hey great script here so far. I have 1 question about the F6 Billing as I dont see anything in the script regarding this. So how would I bill a player? If I give a random player a meal they would also get a warning about eating mcd food.

1 Like

You’re gonna need this:

how to change employe wage

Does this support player to player order system?

has anyone had an issue where the items are not usable (burger, fries, or drink)? I can see in the server.lua where the items are registered, but DP_Inventory doesn’t like them for some reason. They go into the inventory, but that’s it

hello I have installed your resource and in the console I always get this error all the time how can I solve it?

It is most likely as your player hasn’t loaded in properly yet registering it nil, this will happen if you have something like multicharacters where xPlayer will equal nil until the person has chosen the character

the repo is close, possible to get the download thks

It has been well over a year since I stopped developing and supporting this plugin, I got so tired of the t0xic nature of the community and have no intentions of ever returning to developing for GTA/FiveM as every second person wants you to do all the work for them, set them up a server, demanding for help with little to no intention of learning to program/develop themselves and expect everyone to help them along the way and just constant demands to do things for them with a kick in the teeth in return.
Along side that, FiveM has changed a lot since I stopped developing this plugin and a lot of things are either completely redundant now or don’t even work with the plugin anymore, along with that I have started Developing my own game and needed my GitHub to aid supporting this development and didnt want the old t0xic FiveM side of things to get in the way of my current project so that’s why the Repo was removed.
Besides the plugin has already been stolen and re-uploaded a handful of times by the scum of FiveM so, I am sure you will find multiple copies around the web if you search.

1 Like

damn im so sad to read that… and not surprise…!! il try to find this amazing script somewhere else…!! thanks man