[Release] Market between players [ESX / QBCore / VRP / Standalone] [PAID]

Yes sure. I will send you a message in private so you can let me know what is going on

2 Likes

what happen-7df848b9e24eb6cf

1 Like

use start market

How can this be solved?

Hi. Probably your server does not have a weight system. You need to download the [no-weigth] or [limit system] version

i have this problem i have bread in my inventory and i can’t advertise it anyone have a solution please

Hi. You need to open the Config.lua file and fill in the list_products variable with the items you want to allow to be sold on the market

hi~
I need to update the version !

I didn’t quite understand what you meant. Send me a message in private

bought it but i only can sell bread and car ( as item ) i cannot sell weapons or ammo as i already have them in my inventory and all this in items table

Hi, note that in WEAPON_ASSAULTRIFLE you filled in both the name and the label with WEAPON_ASSAULTRIFLE. You need to fill in the list_products just like the items table in the database.

Example:
name = “WEAPON_ASSAULTRIFLE”, label = “Assault Rifle”

Hello,
Is it possible to desactivate the / market and define a location for the marketplace?

Yes, it is possible. I will send you a private message of what changes you must make for this to work

1 Like

could you send me instruction too , i want to add market to specified coords 2 or 3 places as im working on survival server and when you go to a ped location like this
{461.61,-981.09,29.69,“Market”,91.47,0x65793043,“s_m_y_marine_01”},
so player can open the market

1 Like

Hi Yes! I will send you in private

Can you set locations that are only available based on aces.permissions? Like group.vip or group.moderator?

We can try to do that, I’ll send you a message in private

how to change esx taking / giving money from bank account to taking / giving money from cash

Helo! I will answer you in private how to do it.

better to post here for other people to know too!